- Click on the button with the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and select "Settings".
- From the list of tabs under the heading "Settings", select "Filters".
- Click on the link at the bottom that says "Create a new filter".
- In the "Filter" popup window, under "Subject", type "[TPIN]". Click on the link in the lower right hand corner of the popup window that says "Create filter with this search".
- In the "When a message arrives that matches this search" popup, select "Skip the Inbox (Archive it), "Apply the label:", and "Never send it to Spam".
- Click "Choose label..." and select "New Label" from the list. In the "New Label" popup, type "TPIN". Click "Create".
- You should now be back at the "When a message arrives that matches this search" popup. Click "Create filter".
(This procedure will also work for putting the digests into a gmail "folder"; in step (3), instead of "[TPIN]", type in "TPIN Digest".)
Note that after you log in and switch from digest to individual mails, you will probably still get one more digest, so don't panic.